lördag 24 december 2011

X-mas recap!

And again alot has happened! ;) As I told you, me and Marcus went on the epic christmas-tree-quest! This Monday it was finally time to bring the tree home! What we didn't expect was that the tree was going to be bigger than the car... Christmas-tree-quest part two:
I just couldn't stop laughing... Marcus solved the problem by turning up the volume on the car-stereo ;)
Tuesday I went to Växjö to see my teacher, while I was waiting for him I found a hilarious timer :),

We had some coffee and then I met Anahi, in her home on sun-mountain, for some chocolate and "revolution"-music, I know... another thing that would take too much time to explain ;) I ended up attending her BodyBalance class, dude, I'm out of shape ;)

I was seriously afraid I wouldn't be able to get of the bus when I got home... Working out really hard for the first time in six months and then sitting on a bus for two hours directly afterwards.... no......
Lucky me, I got home! ;) But the days following was not a hit for me... I ached in places I didn't know existed!
Wednesday I spent writing the rest on my essays so that I could have a real christmas vacation, feels amazing being done already! Go team me!
Thursday I had a visit from Victoria. She is home for the holidays, a very nice afternoon with alot of tea. She watched while I decorated the tree.
Christmas-tree-quest part three, getting the tree inside:
Christmas-tree-quest part four: (almost done)
And finally done!!!

In the evening I met Dirt, Mathilda and mom for coffee and a walk around the towns christmas fair.

Today was, as it is every year, spent at Olas place! It's the best tradition of the year! (I didn't even photograph half of what we ate and drank... sooooo much stuff!)



Yes, it's real candles in the tree!






I hope your holiday is as nice as mine and that you are among family and/or loved ones!
If your not, you are in my prayers!

Namaste!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.