lördag 3 december 2011

The Christmas-tree quest!

Today mom woke me up by ringing my doorbell. It's a VERY angry doorbell... And since my head (and the rest of my body) was kind of sore from yesterdays party with Jo and Madde it wasn't the most ultimate waking-up-situation I've ever been in. She explained herself with "no phones are working" and just then my phone rang... nice ;) anyway, we went out on the christmas-fair in the old parts of town as tradition bids. The weather was everything but good, hard wind and rain... Next on the list was me and Marcus driving up to Hallabro in search of christmas-trees!

Somewhere around here we started to realize what a bad idéa it was for us to search for them in this kind of weather ;)
None of us wanted to leave the car, just look at our faces :)

But we had to, for the quest we were on was both important and almost holy!
we searched everywhere but not a fitting tree in sight!
we got rained on....
...and rained on....
...and rained on some more.... We almost gave up, we even drove to a second location. We got a bit lost, and while Marcus was trying to get a signal to his phone, I turned "christmas-tree-warrior" and struck out on my own! And, as if that was what I were meant to do all along, all of a sudden, There it was!!!!!!!
and it was the prettiest tree in all of the lands!!! Songs will be sung about this tree, me and my quest to find it, trust me! I hope your saturdays are good!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.