lördag 31 december 2011

Happy new year!

The days between christmas and here have been full of parties and cozy hangouts with friends! Today I'm having the annual dinner at my home, I'm cocking for 11 ppl this year 14 last year ;) The pictures are from yesterday when we went shopping for the event.
Alma woke me up early, good since there was a party the day before ;)
At the store Petra went crazy... She is ridiculously competitive and since we did all our shopping in half an hour last year despite all the holiday shoppers she got it in to her head that we should beat that. She categorized the shoppinglist and divided us into teams, we got it done in 20 min including standing in line. Awesome! Even if everyone else at the store thought we had escaped from some kind of institution... ;)
When we came home we prepared both the apartment and the food!
Such teamwork! I love my Family/Friends!

Hope your new years is great!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.