torsdag 15 december 2011

I need a hero

and I got one! For months now I've had anxiety over not being able to finish an assignment for school due to me not having the right programs on my pc. Today my friend Marcus fixed all the programs on his pc, made me dinner and helped me so I could finish it! Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much Massan! I feel soooooo much better now!
I also got alot done in school today AND I had time to visit Anahi which always is a treat! She lives on "Sun mountain" yes, it's really called that :) Not that there was much sun there today, quite the opposite ;)

Massan, the hero:
 Get yourself one for christmas! Or wait.... no you can't!!! ;)
But I hope you all have a Marcus of your own!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.