söndag 25 december 2011

Christmas part 2

With family Nr:2, who seemed to have some kind of competition last night "who can make the craziest face" or something... I dont know....  ;)
If you wonder why Jo is looking like that it's because Dirt just said Santa doesn't exist....
I'm soooo happy I got this one, look at Vonkii!!! It's not even posed :)
This is the posed one :)
Jo managed a normal one ;)
So did Dirt!
And for the last observation for the evening, this is how polish ppl transport their alcohol, or just Vonkii.... I mean this is the same person who texted me today just to tell me that one could tell my apartment had belonged to an alone old man since the thing holding the toiletpaper is so high up on the wall... she had forgotten to say it yesterday ;) Well thank you Vonkii for that illuminating message! ;) Anyway, back to the alcoholtransportation! "normal" ppl use bottles...
A typical polish thing I guess ;)

Hope your evenings was nice!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.