torsdag 8 december 2011

Anahi-time

So it is finally time for me and Anahi to spend some quality-time! Yay! We have been waiting on this for a long time since she is the most busy person on the planet and we live in different cities. Right now I'm cleaning my home, packing my things and writing on one of my essays. Would be nice if I had time to eat also before the bus leaves... I will do my best! And then it's of to Växjö (an hour and a half north of here) to see her!
We call her "Hemulen" and I don't know if you have Tove Jansson stories in the states but in case you don't this is what a hemul looks like:
This is what Anahi looks like:

Not really that much of a difference is there? ;)
Anyway!
Tomorrow mom is going to have me over for dinner after school (this means between 6 and 8 pm because of the distance) and aparently I promised (in a weak moment) that we could watch the Idol final... Ah well, food and moms company is nice!

On saturday we are having an epic-oldfashioned-StarWars-marathon! I will tell you more about that later because now I'm in a hurry! ;)

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.