tisdag 18 oktober 2011

Taking care of buisness in my purple onepiece!

Yes! The morning starts with efficiency! In one swoop I took care of the IRS (told them I'm moving) which made it possible to apply for housing-aid so I did that too and I found the number for the electricity-company so I can call them later on today! Yay for me and go team! Now it's time for breakfast and an episode of Happy Endings! After that I will take some stuff up to my new storage-unit, visit the library and then go see mom and Alma.
 And for all of you who can read Swedish I found a really true and fun t-shirt on one of the teachers that work with me!
  A so-so translation would be: "What is being written is just the sediment of experience"
And with this I leave you! ;) Have a nice day everyone!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.