söndag 16 oktober 2011

Sunday in Royal Albert Hall

Or almost... woke up sore all over from sleeping on the sofa-bed... With beer in the brain it took me most of the night to figure out that I could turn around if I wanted better support for my back... well... Since I was smart when I came home (apparently I had made food, and had lots of water) I was hardly hung-over from the partying yesterday! So, I talked to Tony and Petra on the phone, my window got an angry swarm of stones thrown at it (Petra had arrived but since I didn't have call waiting I didn't know and it was cold outside) and me and mom met up to go to the cinema where they showed the 25 anniversary of the phantom of the opera from Royal Albert Hall! Oh I cried, ate popcorn, was blown away and tried some peanuts in chocolate. Not as good as when me and mom saw it live in Copenhagen but still amazing! On the whole a very good Sunday!

Now I'm having some food, an episode of warehouse thirteen and then I'm going to "bed", tell ya more tomorrow!
Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.