söndag 30 oktober 2011

Nostalgia-Sunday

so... where to begin? I moved in to my new apartment yesterday!!! Yay for me! So now I'm only waiting for the painter to get done and so on... It will probably take another week or two, at least I'm out of the old apartment and almost rid of my old landlord whom I hope will be crushed by an elephant! Huge thanks to my family and friends who made the move (seven stairs up without an elevator) possible!

After that, on my way to a party, I managed to get my self locked in between my old apartment and the gate out into the street... had to call my old landlord who had to drive 20 min to let me out, funny.... not! Well, finally I arrived at the party, had a great time, went dancing, and this morning I noticed that I'm 90 years old! At least my body thinks so.

My diet is moving along, two weeks on Wednesday with 400-800 cal/day. Makes me a bit cranky since I like food but well, I really need it!


Now, after unpacking the kitchen (the only thing I CAN unpack), waiting for Petra to come home and give me coffee, I'm listening to nostalgia-music, looking at old photos... mmmmm the good ol´days! It makes me sad that so many people have left the different groups over the years... *misses*

This is my playlists today:
Sunday on Grooveshark
Den otippade listan (med viss hjälp av smuts) on Grooveshark
Jazz on Grooveshark

Hope your Sunday is great!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.