torsdag 6 oktober 2011

Recap

 Above is the beautiful morning view I had on my way to work my first day! Fall is here and I love it! Below we see one of my many lists... I do at least three of these every day, being a teacher AND a student at the same time is hard work I tell you!
 These green footprints I found in my classroom the other day... Do I have secret green smurf students??? I don't know...
So, today I had my first "completely-on-my-own-class" and it was amazing! So rewarding! We worked on Light/shadow and they showed huge progress right away! Thinking about how amazing it is to watch them grow now makes me think that it must be a mind blowing experience when you get to follow them for three whole years! Look at the first pictures to the left and compare them to the ones on the right.... I can hardly believe it!
The other day me and mom decided to have a luxury breakfast and ofc mom found a pink cake! For you all to get this I should probably tell you that she has a poster in her kitchen with a pig wearing pink accessories saying: "Life is Pink" and that is the least pink part of her life ;)
 yeah... It's the most pink cake I've ever seen... I had a chocolate one but it wasn't as photogenique! :)
 Since my last post we also moved Petra in to her new apartment! We opened the door and Jo said: "Ok, now you take a moment and look around, this is where you will get married, have your babies and die, I hope that feels good!" I should mention that Petra has moved more times than a circus! We moved her brother Marcus last month and this month it's finally my turn!!! Now I just need to convince everyone that it is worth it, moving my stuff 7 stairs up without an elevator ;)
 Above: Marcus and Jo in "moving-Petra-mode" Below: Petra, Marcus and their mom Bodil in taking-a-break-mode" ;)
 And here we see everything I own in the world... Almost anyway, some packing left to do but not much. New apartment here I come!!!
 Below: Me, happy with my self for a productive and good day at work, writing on both my essays, packing, doing laundry and planning more classes for the weeks to come!
I hope you all have an amazing evening!!!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.