måndag 17 oktober 2011

Angry cat, fabulous handymen and musicians!

Alma (the gato loca) is back in town! She is staying with mom until we get access to the new "fortress" :) So everything is good in the hood except for her being extremely mad at me... probably for leaving her with dad in the first place.... well, hopefully she'll get over it!
At least now you can see where I live, my handymen installed a completely new mailbox for me!

Post-it-art has reached my school! Found these today on my way to get coffee! Thinking about a project involving that... well... we'll see how much time I've got after the project I'm starting up on Wednesday!
 As you all know I'm studying to become an art/music teacher. The department where I'm at teaches art, drama, dance and music and we like what we do! We also think that we are a bit better than everyone else apparently ;)  Someone had put this up in the main corridor this morning:
If you cant read it, it says musicians. As you can see this wasn't very popular! Hope you are enjoying your Monday!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.