fredag 7 oktober 2011

ALONE!!!!! almost....

so all of my girls left me... Jo went to Borås because that's where her man is, Petra went to Malmö because that's where her friend is and Dirt went to Ullared because that's where all her new things live (Ullared is a big store that sells everything, people from all over sweden go there). Me? I'm going over to mom's place to drink some mojitos and watch Idol! The show sucks but mom and mojitos are awesome so yay! Today the people in my work team had a planning/team/getting-stuff-done day. We went out to Saras summer house which is right by the ocean. So beautiful! Interesting day even if my head now feels like a bag of goo! Hope everyones Friday is amazing!
Mojito!

Namaste

PS: Most hilarious picture today:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.