torsdag 18 augusti 2011

Too much...

And again everything got to be too much and seemed to get way out of hand. My anxiety-attacks are back with full force and the apartment is my own private little hell. Everything happens at the same time... Packing, no place to live, ex fiancé, friends and ALOT of other stuff made me a small, crying, paniced ball in my bed. That's when I decided it was time to go back to Tony and Moa. As soon as I set foot in their house it's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am really grateful for that, especially at times like these when even breathing seems like a hughe effort. There is just so much pain. I don't know what to do whit it. It feels like I'm going to shatter in to a thousand pieces. On top of that school starts on monday... Yay for me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.