torsdag 11 augusti 2011

Anger-management

Im so angry atm... Feels like Im going to blow up from the inside. Various reasons, some more than others. I'm tired of always being the one not thought about. Just because I dont scream, yell, make snide remarks or cry all the time it doesnt mean I'm not hurt! It doesn't mean its ok! Mostly I am mad at myself for daring to hope. I've tried this before, why can't I learn this? well... nothing I can do about it, it seems. Im just so disappointed. And to you, the biggest disappointment in a bowl full of tiny ones,  if you know who you are: well played, I really am impressed, I so didnt see it coming. At least some of the things you did before finally makes sense to me now. good luck, its your karma.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.