måndag 22 augusti 2011

Africa

is the theme for today and the rest of this week aparantly. Been up for hours already and not going home any time soon. Now in photoshop creating a pattern for printing later this week. My good friend Jo is giving her class cute cupcakes today all in the spirit of the fifties wich is her theme today. She works as a teacher in hair and makeup. We both take a bus from our town (going in opposite directions) extremely early every morning and then we keep in contact via sms feeling sorry for eachother. It works out really well ;) We often do the same thing in the afternoon when we go home. The university that I'm attending is 1,4 h north from where we live and her school is 1h south/east. Most days I'm gone for 12-14 h, drives my cat insane ;)

Tis is the picture I'm working with today

 I also colored some fabric today, hope it turns out good!


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.