söndag 14 augusti 2011

Soon my friends

soon I will sit down and post something a little more "giving". Time just seems to fly by atm and I'm so tired. Soon school will start, there will be some structure and so on. Got some packing done today at least. During this week I will get some more boxes and finish up, except for clothes and kitchen gear ofc since I will have to use them. My mood has improved somewhat, mostly thanks to myself, not the situation but I'm still far from ok. My cat seems to pick up on the whole thing as well, she is really difficult these days. Hopefully that too will change when we finally move and get going with everything.
My friends Tony and Moa are coming home from their trip to Scotland soon, I would like to be able to visit them before school starts, after that I have so little time. If I'm lucky they brought a Scotsman home for me ;)

Anyway, I hope you have a good night, I'm going to watch Ocean's Thirteen and then go to bed.

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.