fredag 5 augusti 2011

musicquiz, lake, park and german vampiremovie

Yesterday me, Jo and Dirt went to Karlshamn for some shopping. On our way home we were to drop of a phone for one of Jo's friends. This friend lived in the middle of nowhere so we had to use a gps. The only problem was that the gps had been out of the country for a while and led us on an adventure not unlike "Wrong turn", there were cornfields everywhere as well so "Children of the corn" wasn't far from our thoughts either. When we finally got there (we turned the gps off) we discovered that she had the most adorable puppies. One of them really bonded with me but Jo made me give it back, it was sad... might have been for the best though since Alma probably would have killed me if I brought a dog home.
Anyway, this mishap led to us being really late for the musicquiz at Puls. We go there every wednesday for musicquiz, bufé and beer, it's a big thing here, packed with people. Last week our team name was: Team Marcus whitout Marcus (since Marcus was working) so this week our team name was: Team Marcus without Marcus with Marcus without Petra feat. Sebastian gueststaring Ola and Åsa. Yeah... I know... But this week something amazing happened!!! We won!!! That never happens! We rock! You should have seen the face of the gamemaster when he read our team name ;) This led to alot of celebrating and after-party and all of that. This morning was not a highpoint in my life I can tell you.
me, hungover on the balcony
When I was well enough to stand me, Ola and Åsa went to Salsjön for a swim. It was fantastic! We stayed for three hours just swimming, drinking coffe, eating watermelon and hanging out. After that I joined Jo, Dirt, Sebastian and Marcus in the park for an hour before going home to Marcus where we watched two movies and ate everything we could find! The first movie was a german vampiremovie Wir sind sie Nacht.... nuff said... don't rent it... The other one was really entertaining Dylan Dog, it had a zombie with a life-crisis need I say more?
Ola in swimming gear


Now it's time for bed since I'm making a cherrytre on the wall in my mothers kitchen tomorrow morning.
Night night ya'll

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.