måndag 7 november 2011

Less washing-drama and tattoos

yay go team me!!! I found a manual for the washing-machine in my apartment! I thought I was going to have to go by trial and error, biting my nails while the machine MAYBE destroyed my clothes... Now I am a washing-machine champion! wooo hoooo!
During my week off I made some potential tattoos...
one for my neck:
This is a Buddhist mandala that I made with the Medicine Buddhas mantra around it in a Tibetan script.
I also made one of the four noble truths but I don't know where to put it ;)

 I have many more, but those I don't want copied so they will not appear here. These ones that I have published You can't really copy if you don't know what they say, and if you do, it's fine by me!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.