måndag 7 november 2011

lately

I know, I know, I've not been so good with the whole posting thing...well, I'm still waiting for the painter to get done so I can unpack. It's really tiering not having access to my things...
The weekend was spent at home. Friday me and Dirt watched movies and ate "snacks", it was awesomeness!
I had forgotten how much I like veggies!
Saturday I kicked back with some shows, Sanctuary, Warehouse 13 and so on.
Sunday me and mom went through her basement and brought my stuff from there here. It was everything from lamps to Christmas decorations and small  furniture! This resulted in me, pretending to be an electrician... I really wanted those lamps up and running, so I cut some cord, removed the plastic, changed some things, added other things and now look at it!
So much bling in one lamp makes my tummy happy! ;)
The rest of the Sunday evening was spent  with Dirt and Petra who came over for tea and company.

After a week of vacation it was really hard getting up this morning, on top of that Mondays are the worst days at work... This is me during the morning meeting where we were supposed to make a pedagogical plan for each of the courses that we provide.... academics, monday and no coffee... after that, this is me:
Around four I sent out a text message to my friends where I promised them my kingdom if I could go home earlier... That didn't happen... At least survived the day and I have a living room floor!!! Tomorrow I will be here working on my paper and hangin out with the painter, which I did all of last week. Turns out we have the same taste in music and everything so I went with him and his friend for coffee, and no, it's not THAT strange! I'm just like that!
In the evening I will get a visit from Dirt and Jo, tempting me with stuff I can't eat since I'm on the diet still! ;) Well, it's worth it, cause I love them and I love having my friends in my home!
Have a great night all!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.