tisdag 15 november 2011

Alma, new furniture and power-tools!

Hello!
Last I wrote was last tuesday, the rest of that week I mostly tried to keep up at work... Thursday morning this is what greeted me on my way to work:
Ha ha ha notice the man in the chimney?
During the day we had "living model", since that is rare, even I took the opportunity and did some sketching!
In the afternoon I was so tired I hid where we wash the silkscreens... ha ha ha this is me then:

When friday came I had to get the apartment as ready as possible because Alma was moving back saturday. (mom had had enough ha ha ha) So I spent eleven hours right after work trying to get the place done. I'm still not done but now it's not much left! Saturday mom and I took care of the Alma situation and got me some more stuff from her basement. The evening was spent here at home with Jo, Marcus and Vonkii (Veronica) AND some eggs that were looking really unfriendly at me when I was making dinner....

Sunday was fathers-day so dad came here for some coffee. cake and presents! He also brought his power-tools for me... Now those who know me might think: "EEEEEEEEEEh was that smart? or even a good idéa?" They might be right! Suddenly I was mad with power and wondered why I didn't have anything else that needed to go up on the wall...

Today me and mom went and got my new table and two chairs so thats what I spent the afternoon doing together with unpacking my wardrobe, cleaning and doing the dishes.
The new table and chairs that I managed to put together:
 My livingroom window with the old watertower in the background:


 Alma:
And during the evening I've had some coffee with Petra, Dirt, Jo and Marcus. Nice!
Now I'm worth some Game of Thrones!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.