tisdag 8 november 2011

Karlskrona, constant art and done apartment

Yo!
Today I went with Petra to Karlskrona for lunch and a visit to the tattoo parlor. Lunch was crazy... people was hysterical over getting seats, food, well, everything you can think of...

Petra and Calle had what looked like a nice lunch (I had a shake as usual...) and we survived the rush-people! after that we had some detours but we ended up at Constant Art Tattoo for Petras beloved crow!
I found out what mine would cost so now it's "trying to save even more money mode" for me ;)
It was a very happy Petra on the train home :)
When I got home I found a note on the floor from my handyman saying that everything in the apartment is finally done!!! So now I'm going to start the unpacking process! I'm soooo happy!!! Later on there will be a visit from Jo, Dirt and Marcus, nice!
Hope you had a good Tuesday!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.