onsdag 27 juni 2012

Music, Bbq, Party and a Dollhouse

And were off!!! Let's start in January when I had my (somewhat late) housewarming-party ;) A crazy shindig that lasted between 18:00 and 04:00 with most of my friends from different parts of sweden! 




After that, the tragedy happened... It was time to say goodbye to Anahi who was leaving me for Madrid... We made paella, drank/danced/made-the-town all night long, and she dressed up as my very own gypsy! ;)


Anahi: The paella-making gypsyqueen ;)
 Started school again, music this semester. So much fun and so much hate at the same time... Piano... Only evil ppl play that instrument, of this I am sure! So, when you got some kind of break you were happy about it!
One of those breaks... With Johan and Frida in Backaryd

in school

in school
Then time went by as it often does, my birthday was celobrated among many other things ;)
As can be seen below we did meaningful things like: "let's-taste-all-good-cookies-with-milk-night"


We went on roadtrips that usually started like this:
 And ended like this:

We celobrated the arival of May with fire and a party (druid-style) ;)

And then came the sad leaving-school-and-all-of-my-wonderful-classmates-time....






The classic It's-too-cold-for-bbq-but-let's-do-it-anyway-night:  ;)


Me and Dirt went to the Siesta festival where we saw bands like NOFX and Deathcab for Cutie!

 We also went to Uterock (a local oudoor-festival) where we shaked our butts to Mimikry:


There were som more bbq ;), visits to Backaryd (Johan and frida) and Hallabro (Tony and Moa)
Tony

And then we attended Sweden Rock Festival!



Midsummer was spent in a cabin in south of sweden with good friends, good food and a very tipsy yours-truly ;)

This brings us to today (with huge gaps, I know, but it was mostly parties, studying, Tea/coffee-drinking and movies)... This past week I have invented a fantastic drink (Pernod and Raspberry-soda) I need to name it, and I'm making plans for building a victorian dollhouse. From now on the updates will follow regularly ;)
Hope you all have been good in my absense!


Namaste!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.