lördag 30 juni 2012

Fantastic day!

Finally the sun is high in the sky and you can wear a dress outside! Yay! As you already know I spent the first half of the day with Dirt, shopping and having brunch. After that we went over to her place to get some stuff together for her sneaky bit-by-bit moving in with her boyfriend ;) This resulted in two new tanktops, double-ended poi and a pair of zebra-striped leggings for me. I'm so gonna look like a zoo and I like it ;) I got a call from my mother and my sister who's in Turkey at the moment telling me how much fun they are having, thanks for that ;)

The rest of the day was spent with Tull (Mathilda) who is recently back from Denmark where she has been studying glass-craftsmanship for two years. Icecream, sun, the park and intresting conversation was wonderful for my mood!

Now I'm going to eat and fix myself up a bit, tonight I'm going to see Frida, Jarl and a bunch of others for some wine and bbq.

Hope your day is great!





Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.