söndag 3 juli 2011

Pitstop at home

before I go to Malmö for two nights tomorrow!
The weekend has been intense. I spent Friday with Frida and Johan in Backaryd just taking it easy and talking the way only really old friends can. Saturday me and Frida went back in to town so that I could feed my hysterically social cat (Alma) and get some things. After that we drove back to Backaryd and later that night we went to another small town where Johan had a gig. Me, Frida and Elin sat there and listened to him while catching up.
Me and Frida 
After that Elin droped me of at Tony and Moas house for some more "old-friends-catching-up-time" and today I took the bus back to the city for a quick bath in the ocean with Jo, Dirt and Kirchan, a coffee at Jo's house and packing for the Malmö trip.
packed bags

Exhausted girl
 So now I'm sittin here, exhausted, in the sofa with Alma. Just going to watch an episode of Charmed before going to bed.
I'll be back Wednesday, see you all then!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.