fredag 1 juli 2011

Good "Morning"

So, finally I got out of bed... ;) but only because I was assisted by Eliza Doolittle and her song Pack Up! So groovy! And I know I'm 3 million years behind finding this song yesterday :)
Today is Friday, my friends Jo and Dirt has left us to go make Denmark and Denmarks supply of beer less safe! I wish them luck! And I'm going to meet my friend Frida (she's driving in from a small town 20 minutes from where I live) for coffee. I've missed her so that's going to be nice! Then I don't know if I'm going to stay here in the city or if I'm going to go to an even further away, smaller town than the one Frida comes from. Because in that town my friends Tony and Moa lives. We'll just have to see! Now I'm going to make breakfast with Mötley Crüe in the background!

Motley Crue - On with the Show

A good day to you all!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.