måndag 25 mars 2013

Long time no text...

...I know, but my life has been way to interesting and busy ;)
So, where to start? Shortly after my last entry I met my man. He is partly the reason for my absence ;) I'm happier and more relaxed than I've ever been. He is fantastic!


 So there went most of July, August and September... After that school started up again with the most difficult semester so far: Music. So many instruments to learn how to play, singing, theory and a lot of other mind & body-killing activity! I got through with the help of some unknown guardian angel and really hard work.

Don't get me wrong, this semester is also really trying so I won't be posting every day, but I think that I will at least get better ;) I have also created a third blog in a very specific purpose. I will let you know if it works out ;)

Write to you soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.