söndag 25 september 2011

Feelgood weekend

and I think I deserved it! ;) Friday me, Petra and Veronica went with Dirt to a party with her old friends. I thought it was time to meet some new people. We had so much fun!!! It was a long time since I had such a good time! The morning after wasn't as good when I woke up from hitting my head on a plate that I apparently had filled with sandwiches when I got home around 3 am. :) Saturday (after the plate incident) the family gathered for cake at moms house since she turned 59 Wednesday. After that me and Petra tried to cure our hangovers with pizza and Sons Of Anarchy. Around six Dirt and Jo decided that we were going to Karlskrona for some Mc Donalds:
My Fabulous milkshake

 We all needed it, especially since the same gang from the Friday party was gathering again and we were invited. Only difference was that Petra had to work so we excanged her for Jo who was working Friday.
You see how ready I was for another party:     ;)
well, we went anyway :) We took a cab (Petra) out of town and had a great time again! After that we took another cab back in to town to go to Puls. When we got there we noticed someone had tried to mail a bike:
Now I'm going to bed after dinner with Petra and a walk with her and Jo.
Hope your weekends were great!

Namaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.